Hey everyone.
So, I know. I'm way behind in posting new blogs. And I'm sure you can guess what that means: I pretty much can't remember at all what happened in the last few days. Let me do my best.
After the Bend show we drove to Portland (as stated in the previous entry) and slept at Thea's house. I woke up the next morning at around one pm and went over to Thea and I's screen printing shop (the basement of Thea's other house) to print some shirts. This pretty much took up the whole day.
Matt and Kim and Thea and I had some Thai food for dinner, after Thea got back from her sisters wedding (congrats!). Matt and Kim saw Superbad at the mall.
Not much else happened today, and sorry, but no photos. Next blog!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment