Saturday, September 1, 2007

New York, New York!

I made it safely from Seattle to New York via Jet Blue on Thursday. Now, I don't want to endorse Jet Blue publicly, but man, there is something to be said about having your own personal TV on a flight. They literally had to pull me off the plain after we docked. Hey, I only get to watch actual TV so often...

The past couple days here have already been craaazy. And not the kind of crazy where you wake up hung over the next morning with strange sores on the insides of your legs. The kind of crazy where we try and determine how many shirts we can pack in the van. I've also spent some time going to be post office and on the phone calling venues. Oh man I can't wait till we actually hit the fucking road.

So, I'll call this the pre-first Against Me! tour blog entry. No pictures. Nothing fun. But I felt I needed some sort of intro for this tour, so I guess this will be it. Following suit, here are the tour dates. Take notice of the RIDICULOUS routing. Who booked this again?

Sep 4 2007 Poughkeepsie, New York
Sep 5 2007 Brooklyn, New York
Sep 6 2007 Northampton, Massachusetts
Sep 7 2007 Buffalo, New York
Sep 8 2007 Toledo, Ohio
Sep 9 2007 Bloomington, Indiana
Sep 11 2007 Lawrence, Kansas
Sep 12 2007 Boulder, Colorado
Sep 13 2007 Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sep 14 2007 Las Vegas, Nevada
Sep 15 2007 Morrison, Colorado
Sep 17 2007 Los Angeles, California
Sep 18 2007 Reno, Nevada
Sep 19 2007 Petaluma, California
Sep 20 2007 Eugene, Oregon
Sep 21 2007 Bend, Oregon
Sep 23 2007 Portland, Oregon
Sep 25 2007 Chico, California
Sep 26 2007 Santa Cruz, California
Sep 27 2007 Anaheim, California
Sep 28 2007 San Diego, California
Oct 2 2007 Chicago, Illinois


**BIRTHDAY ALERT** I will be turning 24 on October 4th. We will be at Notre Dame playing a private show. That makes two birthdays in a row spent on tour with Matt and Kim.

I can't promise anything spectacular, but I promise more pictures in the near future. Stay tuned. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay!!!! im so happy for ye. and im happy for me too, because ill be in portland for the show. can you reserve me two tickets? or tell me the venue so i can get them in advance????

im going home from sept 11 - 19th!